Melissa Kaylene: 12 Delicious Drinks You Should Be Sipping on This Summer
Image Map

Sunday, June 29, 2014

12 Delicious Drinks You Should Be Sipping on This Summer

Check out 12 Delicious Drinks to Sip on This Summer
by Melissa Kaylene at Foodie.com

I love making cocktails. Years ago it started out with an obsession for Pina Coladas. Then I transitioned into Strawberry Daiquiris. Last summer I finally tried my hands at making a Mojito (which was delicious!!), and many times you'll find me shaking up a Lemon Drop or two. 

12 Delicious Summer Drinks #FoodieByGlam

Last Sunday I created a Marion berry Green Tea Arnold Palmer that I still have to write up and share with you, but today I thought I'd share some of the most delicious looking drinks recipes that I've collected at Foodie.com to create at least once this summer!

Fruit flavored cocktails are a must in the summer and I tend to lean towards berries and citrus flavors. Some of my favorite drink flavors include:

  • Raspberry
  • Strawberry
  • Lemon
  • Orange
  • Blueberry
  • Mint
  • Coconut
  • Peach
  • Mango

12 Delicious Summer Drinks #FoodieByGlam
Source
Everyone has different tastes, but I think that a light refreshing cocktail is a must for summertime, and I prefer to use vodka and rum for liquor bases, and a Prosecco or Riesling for a wine based drink. Those are just my personal favorites.

12 Delicious Summer Drinks #FoodieByGlam
Source
What are some of your favorite summer time drinks? Do you get stuck in a rut (like me) and tend to stick with a staple drink for periods of time before becoming adventurous?

~Melissa
Compensation was provided by Foodie via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Foodie”

1 comment:

  1. So summery! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete